||• Machine protection for mobile granulators, extruders, blow-moulding machines, after dosing units (star feeder, vibration chute)
• Quality assurance, e.g. for the outgoing inspection of new materials, granulates, ground materials, regenerated materials. Used before octabins, big-bag stations, driers, and bagging stations
P-Scan is a metal detector for installation in pipeline systems, e.g. for free-fall applications, pneumatic conveyor lines, material columns that are slowly moving down, or pump feed lines. The metal detector is used for the inspection of bulk materials, fibres, or liquid/pasty products.
It detects all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminations (steel, stainless steel, aluminium, …) – even if such contaminations are embedded in the product.
||• Minimum space required for installation due to extremely reduced metal-free zone (RZ technology)
• Can be quickly installed in any position
• Stainless steel construction guarantees high mechanical stability and thus interference resistance
• Improved interference immunity to electromagnetic pollution and vibrations
• High scanning sensitivity for all metals
• Product compensation with auto-teach function or manual setting. Product compensation can thus be individually matched to the product (in conventional systems this setting cannot be changed or can only be changed with great difficulties).
• Preset operating parameters provide outstanding ease of operation
||Standard widths (in mm):
|40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120, 150, 200, 250, further sizes on application